- Be responsible for your actions on and off the field and do what you say you will
- Show responsibility for club equipment and property.
- Go that extra mile
- Persevere when faced with setbacks, whether physical (e.g injury), social (e.g. family) or financial.
- Do your best to attend all training sessions, games and team meetings. Contact your coach when this is not possible.
- Recognise the value of each person’s contribution on and off the field
- Co-operate with others
- Understand and value the difference in every person
- Never argue with an official or player
- Demonstrate commitment to the clubs rules and values
- Deal with all people honestly, ethically and transparently
- Be fair, considerate and honest
- Treat all participants in your sport as you like to be treated
- During games, play honestly and by the rules.
- Wear your club jumper with pride
- Trust and support each other, your team and your club
- Work equally hard for yourself and or/your team. Your teams performance will benefit and so will you
- Cooperate with your coach, team mates, officials and opponents, without them, there would be no competition